Saturday, 16 June 2012

The Dragon

This is an attempt to encourage myself to finish all those little projects that every wargamer has sitting on their work desk. In my case this ranges from figures that I have never got around to adding those final little details to before they can be varnished, 

Old Crow Sabre tank
Through scenic pieces that I have never got the right mix of flock for,

Couple of 25mm buildings.
All the way up to that starship, in this case my re-imagining of that old Traveller classic the Dragon class System Defence Boat. And yes I know it wasn’t a starship, but I always liked the profile of it.

Part built 25mm space ship, Skeletal frame still visible.
And 15mm wedge shaped space ship, obviusly not a scout.
My collection has built up over many years, from the days of the original 40K, Rogue Trader, through my discovery of Dirtside II and G.Z.G. 6 mm, then 25 mm miniatures, before eventually giving into the drug that is 15 mm.

G.W. Imperial Gaurd. 
28mm Old Crow Goanna. Ready for patrol.
15mm GZG AV7 Fan Van with NAC Marine.
Repainted as a dropship. The thing that tempted me into 15mm

In case it wasn’t obvious I am a fan of Sci Fi miniatures.

So the plan is that this blog will encourage me to finish more of these models, and post them here. Some constructive criticism will obviously help, though please dont be too cruel.


Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment